Monday, October 11, 2010

Review: Mascara's That I Own Right Now

One must have item in my makeup bag is mascara. These are the ones that I am currently using:


Lancome Hypnôse Drama
  • One of my all time favourite mascara's
  • If you want volume and length this is the mascara to purchase



Rating:  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★


Josie Maran  GOGO Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara
  • This mascara does not have that awful smell that most mascara's have
  • Do not get the volume and length that I get with other mascara's
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

  • I am not a fan of vibrating mascara's.  I do not like to have anything vibrating close to my eyes
  • With 5 minutes in the morning to get my makeup done, it took a long time to get my lashes to look the way I wanted them to


Rating: ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: