Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jet Lag

I am back home from my vacation in London and Paris. I wish I were still on vacation. The only good thing about returning home from vacation is sleeping in my own bed. If I had a few more days, I could see more sights and do some major shopping. My body is here in Toronto, but my mind is six hours ahead.

I did not shop as much as I thought I would. There was no extra room in my suitcase or carry-on. I need to learn to travel light. I was on a mission in both cities to buy specific bags.

In London I wanted the green vinyl Harrods bag. That is all. It cost 17.95 (Pounds)




In Paris I wanted to get a Longchamp bag. I wanted it since the last time I was in Paris. I went to the department store Printemps the day before I left Paris. I bought the bag in pink. It is still wrapped up nicely in tissue. It cost (58.00 Euros)



It is the bag of choice for many women that I saw in Paris.

Très Chic

No comments: