Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dijon Bag


If you are in the Toronto area and are into knitting, I suggest that you go to the store Americo Original. If you have followed my blog for a while you will know that last year I decided that I was going to knit myself a bag. Well, that did not work out. I still plan to finish the project...some day. I saw this bag on the website and I just love it. This would be a great bag for the summer.

The summer collection has now been added to the online pattern catalogue. Visit http://www.americo.ca/patterns/ for a peek at the stunning new line of summer sweaters, tanks, vests, shrugs, wraps and bags made from their light and luxurious cotton and fine llama yarns.

When you decide on a perfect project, simply call, e-mail or visit the store to purchase supplies -- patterns are always free.

For our out-of-town customers, shipping is free for the month of May!

Americo Original
416.777.9747
456 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON, M5V 2A8

No comments: