Thursday, November 26, 2009

Exclusive Offer From Coach!

As a preferred customer...




I was quite surprised when I got home from work today to find an envelope from Coach. I thought that it was a birthday card. It was an invitation to visit a Coach Store and receive 25% off my total purchase during their holiday event days between December 4 through December 13, 2009.

This is the first time that I have received this invitation. I have no idea what I could possibly buy. I just received my Cole Haan Triangle Tote that I ordered from Neiman Marcus. It is gorgeous.

I was not planning on buying a new bag again for the year unless I find something at the One of a Kind Show on Sunday. I am not sure how I became a preferred customer. The only items that I remember purchasing this year from Coach were a wallet and a ring. I am open to suggestions.

No comments: