Saturday, February 20, 2010

Clearance Sale at Winners


I love a sale and a clearance sale is even better. You are sure to get some great items at amazing prices.

I purchased the items above at Winners today.

From left to right:

Philosophy Pure Grace Perfumed Body Lotion and Perfumed Hand Cream Gift Set $7.00

Cake Beauty Barbie First Class Jetsetter Supremely Rich Bath & Shower Froth $2.00 (66ml/2.2 oz)

Cake Beauty Barbie First Class Jetsetter Supreme Body Mousse $2.00 (66ml/2.2 oz)  - 2 purchased

Archipelago Botanicals Body Wash $2.00

e.l.f. Vanilla Coconut Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel $2.99

I purchased this Precidio glass water bottle. It was not on sale, but I really wanted to get it. I am curious to see if there is a difference in taste with glass bottles vs. aluminum or stainless steel reusable water bottles.


Price: $9.99

20oz/590ml

No comments: