Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Cream


When I was in Montreal a couple of weeks ago, my cousin and I went into the Kiehl's store. She was looking for the lip balm. Of course I could not leave the store without buying some stuff myself. I also purchased the lip balm which I have been using for years. I also purchased the Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Cream.

The salesperson said that they just got them in stock as they were sold out. I had never heard of the product before, therefore I wanted to try it out.

I have been using the Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant cream for the last two weeks. It definitely works. Today I used another brand and I could feel the difference. The product is unscented and provides 24-hour protection against sweat and odour.

Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Cream with Orange, Lemon and Linseed Extracts


1.7fl. oz. - 50ml   $14.00 Canadian

No comments: