Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ç a r n c e by Chance Jackson

Chance Jackson is the creative director of ç a r n c e pronounced (sarnce) which includes bags and clutches.

The label has two lines - the Exclusive Collection ranges in price from $300-$700 and the  ç a r n c e orange label with prices up to $200.

In a recent post I mentioned that I had not purchased an IT bag all year. It is not for a lack of trying. Most bags either don't appeal to me or they all look the same.

However, that cannot be said for ç a r n c e. The bags look so luxurious and are unique. I love the shape of the bags. They are the kind of bags that I would say to someone "you can look, but don't touch."

These are some of my favourites from the two lines:


EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION
The Lug Bag $250
The Lexi Bag (White) $360



Rubber Pony Bit Leather Hobo - Sharkskin $345



ç a r n c e ORANGE LABEL

Gold Embossed Envelope Clutch $98


**Prices are in U.S. Dollars

Shop online at ç a r n c e

If you happen to be in Dallas you can attend the Summer Trunk Show Sale and purchase a
ç a r n c e bag.

No comments: