Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ganesha's Garden Botanical Body Scent

G - Harajuku Lovers perfume - GwenImage by HelloMokona via Flickr
I used to be able to wear perfumes with strong scents, but now I like something that is light and subtle. For the longest time I only wore L'Occitane Eau de Vanilliers Eau de Toilette. It was discontinued a couple of years ago,  so I don't wear it that often. I purchased the Harajuku Lovers fragrance G for the first time about a year and a half ago.

This past week while I was wandering around Whole Foods and decided to purchase this solid perfume.

Ganesha's Garden Solid Perfume in Vanilla Bean in a soapstone box. It smells amazing and the box is small enough to keep in your purse.

Price at Whole Foods  - $9.99
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

pheromones attract women said...

Well,for me the seduction of scent is very important factor when you choose perfume. Will certainly visit your site more often now.

isey