Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Sales...Already???

I went shopping today and was surprised that summer clothes were already on sale. I guess I missed the start of the shopping season. I had trouble finding clothes in my size.
The first store that I went to today was Addition Elle. I have been carrying around in my wallet for a very long time a $25 gift certificate. It was going to expire in August. I decided that this would be the day to use it.

Unfortunaely, I did not like the way that most of the items fit. I did find this cool jacket that was on sale. It is not practical for this time of year, but the price was too good to pass up.


Sale Price $29.99 (Regular Price $99.99)


I also purchased this necklace from Addition Elle.

 
Sale Price $5.00 (Regular Price $24.99

On my way to H2O+ to purchase some facial products, I noticed that there was a sale going on at Bath & Body Works. Actually it was an amazing sale. I purchased two body lotions and a shower gel. They were $3.00 each. From Left to Right - Exotic Coconut Body Lotion (236 ml), Country Apple Body Lotion (236 ml), and Exotic Coconut Shower Gel 295 ml).


I purchased this tote bag to carry all of my purchases. It is similar to a bag that I already own, but of course I could not pass up a deal.




 
Sale Price $10.00 (Regular Price $40.00)
 
I ended my day at my local grocery store to pick up a few items. Of course I had to check out the Joe Fresh section. I was no longer in the mood to try on anymore clothes. I saw this bag that I had seen in a magazine.  I know that I do not need another bag, but I wanted to do my part to support breast cancer awareness.

The Fashion Targets Breast Cancer Canada Collection includes t-shirts and a tote bag.
 
Classic Black Tote Bag $24.00


Rethink Breast Cancer  - www.rethinkbreastcancer.com






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: