Thursday, June 2, 2011

eBeauty.ca

eBeauty.ca is Canada's new online shopping destination for beauty products. I love shopping for beauty products and now that there is a new online shopping store, I am quite happy.

You can find over 300 brands offering a wide range of makeup, skincare, bath and body, and hair products.

I have ordered from Sephora in the past, but you have to consider the shipping costs. For Canadians you have to spend $120 in order to get free shipping. Otherwise, you have to pay $9.95 for standard shipping.

For a limited time only, eBeauty.ca offering free shipping on all orders over $25 (before taxes) for a limited time only!!!!!!

Please note that they offer delivery within Canada only.

After I posted the blog I found a brand that I have been looking for since 2008. I did not know if it was sold  in Canada.

Elemis Musclease Active Body Concentrate. I purchased it back in 2008 when I was on a cruise and was in desperate need of a massage. There is not much left, but it really helps my tired achy muscles.



Price: $67.10

No comments: