Sunday, June 29, 2008

30 Day Challenge


July 1st is Canada Day, but the other significance of the day is that I will start a 30-day challenge to not purchase a new bag. Yes, I know there are actually 31 days in July. June has been a very pricey month. I am a person with no will power. I will try to devote the month to improving myself. An addict knows when they must make changes in their life. I will have to find other ways to spend my time and not obsessing about the search for the perfect bag. I just hope I don't pick up another bad habit.

Things to do to pass the time:

1) Read a good book.

2) Get a $5.00 manicure at B.Skin 2nd anniversary event and to indulge in some cupcakes.

3) Take a knitting class at Americo Original to learn how to make something besides scarves.

4) Get my old SLR camera out of the closet and learn how to use it again.

5) Find a bathing suit for my vacation in the fall.

6) Take more yoga classes using my Passport to Prana pass.

7) Do not buy the iPhone when it is available for sale in Canada on July 11th.

FIGHT TEMPTATION - I WILL BE RICHER FOR IT (IN THE WALLET)!!!!!!!


No comments: