Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Must Haves For the Summer

This list is in no particular order.

Rimmel Lycra Wear Nail Polish Tequila Sunrise 347 - I have been looking for orange nail polish for a while



Coach Kendal Sunglasses (438) - I have been wearing these prescription sunglasses for two years and I still get compliments



H2O+ Pumice Foot Scrub - a must have if you are wearing sandals


Joe Fresh Makeup - awesome prices


H2O+ Softening Mint Foot Rub - smells good



Schick Intuition - no shaving cream required



Carol's Daughter Gelee de Soleil 15 Browning Oil - the smell takes you away to the tropics


Colourful Bag - still looking for a colourful bag



Dior Addict Lip Glow Reviver Balm SPF 10 - great lip balm that adds a hint of colour


MAC Bronzing Powder - I don't spend much time in the sun, so this bronzer adds a glow. I use it in winter as well.

No comments: