Sunday, June 14, 2009

Coach Baby Bags




Addison Op Art Baby Bag $498.00 style:13629

  • Op-Art print fabric with patent leather trim
  • Inside multi-function compartments
  • Fabric lining
  • Zip-top closure
  • Two outside back zip pockets
  • Two outside open gusset pockets with additional small zip pockets
  • Outside front pocket with turnlock closure
  • 46” detachable strap
  • 16 3/4" handles with 10 1/2” drop
  • 16 (L) x 12 3/4 (H) x 6 (W)
  • Includes baby changing pad
This bag is perfect. I need a bag with lots of compartments. As I have said many times, I carry too many items in my bag and I can never find anything. However, I do not need the baby changing pad. It is a good idea for a mother who would still like to carry a stylish handbag.

2 comments:

Stylecoach said...

Beautiful and lovely coach. I hope i can owe this for my family. Thank you for posting this.

Anonymous said...

Also makes a great computer bag... you can use the changing pad to protect your lap top...