Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians. It is a nice break in the middle of a work week.

Last July 1st I decided to start a 30 day challenge. I would not purchase a new bag for the whole month (actually 31 days). Well this year I am not taking a challenge. I have found it quite difficult to find a bag that I really like. I purchased a bag to take on my trip and then I bought two bags on vacation - the Harrods and Longchamp bags. I don't really count the bag that I bought at the dollar store.

My most recent purchase purchse was a Lisa Simpson Nintendo DS Lite Console Case for my Nintendo DS. It was only $4.99 at EB Games.


Today I received an email from Shopbop. Take an extra 25% off all Sale items for two days only. Enter code EXTRA25 at checkout.

I was also excited to read that they have extended the international shipping promotion. All orders to Canada ship for free. This offer ends July 31, 2009 at 11:59PM PDT.


Summer might be over before I find the bag that I want.

No comments: