Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Love My Nintendo DS

My Nintendo DS has to be my favourite purchase of the year. Great use of reward points. I use it all the time. It came in handy on my vacation. I have only had to charge it 3 times since May. I have purchased 6 games for my Nintendo DS. I am always looking for something challenging.

This was the first came that I purchased - Professor Layton and the Curious Village. It has great puzzles.


I have only played the Indiana Jones game once. It required two hands and I had to follow the instructions in book.


I love crossword puzzles, so it was an easy purchase. The game also wordsearch and anagrams.



This is my least favourite of the games. I will have to give it another chance.


Playing Brain Age is a good way to train your brain. My brain age is a lot older than my age. I need to remember to train everyday. It also includes Sudoku. I finally know how to play. It is so much fun.


Mystery Case Files is my newest purchase. I have not played it yet.




No comments: