Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ready For Fall

It has been a long hot summer and I am ready for fall. These are a few items that will get me through the next season.
Summer To Fall


I read the first two books in the Millenium Trilogy. I can't wait to read The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

I just finished the Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 by Fresh. I had to get another one.

Who is Janelle Monae? I don't listen to the radio so I am clueless when it comes to what is going on in the music industry.

I have never liked the Apple earbuds supplied with iPods. I am always looking for a great headphone with great sound. I am getting used to my new Bose earphones.

I use my Love Bottle at work and at workout classes.  I prefer glass bottles to aluminum or stainless steel reusable bottles.

It took all summer but I finally found a face powder for my skin tone. I purchased the Oil Blotting Pressed Powder in Medium by Iman at Sears.

I will celebrate a milestone birthday in the Bahamas!!!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: