Saturday, February 28, 2009

Matt and Nat Diagonal Zip Bag


I saw this Matt and Nat bag today in fuschia at Winners. I thought that it was a cute bag that would be ideal for travelling. The Grandmaster features 2 exterior zip pockets and 2 handle straps. Interior includes zip pocket, cell phone and PDA pockets, and detachable key chain. Comes with detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. If the bag were a little bigger I would definitely have bought it. Dimensions: 13" L X 16" H X 3" W

The bag was priced at $89.99 (Canadian). On the website the bag is on sale for $120 marked down 40% from $200 Canadian.

2 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

You know, that's a really cute bag. I wonder if it'd be comfortable to wear for 15 hours a day, walking through NYC and sweating? :)

Fabulously Broke in the City

"Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver."

The Bag Lady said...

I have learned from past mistakes when travelling, especially at the airport to carry a bag with an adjustable shoulder strap. I would use the handles during the day. Personally, the shoulder strap would not be comfortable to wear all day.