Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Need A Fairy Godmother


I need a fairy godmother that can magically make comfortable shoes in my size appear. I think salespeople in shoe stores know that they will not be able to make a sale, that is why they don't try to help me. Last year I bought a pair of shoes from Balisi on College Street in Toronto. I went into the store and it was packed so I left. I returned a couple hours later and it was not busy. I explained to the staff that I hate buying shoes and I cannot find anything in my size and I don't wear heals. A salesperson found me a pair of shoes that I did not think would fit or be comfortable. I love that pair of shoes, but I can't wear them in the summer.

I bought one pair of shoes this year and they are so uncomfortable. Shoes always feel good in the store, but once I wear them outside the pain is unbearable. I cannot find anything that I like that fits. There are so many end of season sales on right now and I am stuck wearing ugly sandals.

I am planning to visit the store again to see if I can find another pair of shoes.

Balisi - Footwear, Handbags, Clothing & Accessories


Three locations:

College Store

668 College St.
Toronto, ON

M6G 1B8


Queen St. Store

711 Queen St. W.

Toronto, ON

M6J 1E6


Danforth Store

439 Danforth Avenue.
Toronto, ON

M4K 1P1



No comments: