Sunday, April 5, 2009

London & Paris


In six weeks I will be going on vacation. I can't wait. I will fly to London and spend five days there, then take the train to Paris. I have been to both cities before. I went to London 21 years ago. I don't really remember much. I do remember that I loved the city. I went to Paris in the Fall of 2007. All I can say is - j'aime Paris.

I started to make a list of items to pack. I am very organized and do not want to leave everything until the last minute. I have no idea what the weather will be like, so it is hard to know what clothes to pack. On the top of my list of items to buy is a new bag. In previous post I mentioned that I am looking for a cross body/messenger bag. I am still looking.

I don't want to carry too much. I have to leave room in my suitcase for my purchases. I bought a winter coat in Paris back in 2007. That was an unexpected purchase. It could not fit in my suitcase.

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Comfortable, light cross-body messenger bags are a PAIN IN THE ASS to purchase. Even if you are willing to pay $50 and up for it, people just don't sell that ish around here.

I opted for an Old Navy sling bag, in super light cloth. Worked in NYC. Is going to work in Boston/Chicago.

Have fun on your trip! Post pics. I can't wait to go to Europe next year :)