Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bamboo Expandable Pencil/Pen Holder

I purchased this Bamboo Expandable Pencil/Pen Holder with 5 compartments from Winners on Saturday.


Lipper International Inc,
#807 Expandable Pencil Holder
Dimensions: 7-1/2w x 4-1/4d x 4h expands to 12"w

I thought that it would be a great way to organize my makeup. I have a large makeup case for eye shadows, blush, bronzer and powder. I had another container for lipgloss and anything else I threw in there. Now I know what I have and it is easy to see.

2 comments:

bamboo flooring Australia said...

Cute pencil holder, like how you are using it for cosmetics though! Digging through my cosmetics bags and cases is a nightmare, being able to see where everything is would really help.

simplybamboo said...

Yes very good design, keeps all the make up in one place and not all over the bathroom.