Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fall Trend Report 2009

It is that time of year when summer clothes and shoes are drastically reduced and fall items start popping up in the stores. In Toronto, we are finally getting summer weather. I am not mentally ready to think about what I am going to wear or accessorize with in the next few months. I went into Winners today and I saw winter gloves. It is just too soon.

I look forward to the September issues of fashion magazines. It is the biggest issue of the year. I have already received Lucky and Flare. I will have to get Vogue when it is available. It is the only issue I buy all year. It takes me months to read it, but I love the ads.

Fashion Magazine Fall 2009 Trend Report
Fashion director Susie Sheffman on the biggest trends on the fall runways


No comments: