Tuesday, September 22, 2009

TIFF 2009 - Until Next Year

The Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) ended on Saturday September 19, 2009.

The winner of the Cadillac People's Choice award went to "Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire. It was the best film that I saw over the ten days.

You can view the press conferences at the following link: http://www.tiff.net/livefromthefestival/mediagallery/pressconferences/default.aspx


In a previous post I said that the week of the film festival is probably the one week in the year that I spend more than any other time of the year. Well, this year was an exception. I did not do much shopping. I bought the following items:

This ring at Obsessions Fashion Accessories at 2 Bloor Street West Toronto for $12.00



Moleskine Weekly Notebook Planner July 2009 - December 2010 at Chapters for $20.00



Magic Bullet Express at Kitchen Stuff Plus (17-piece set) for $59.00

The one item that I was sure I was going to purchase was a new bag. That did not happen.

1 comment:

Rue St. Vincent said...

HI fellow moleskine owner. I started art school thinking they were pretentious and couldnt serve a purpose but now i carry atleast one everyday.
Come from a long list of big purse women. intially came for the dannier kelley green hobo (i think) but im staying now as i Def dig your site:-)
Rue