Sunday, September 19, 2010

By Invitation Only

Earlier this week I received a phone call from someone from the Coach store on Bloor Street. He was calling to let me know that I was invited to the Preferred Customer Fall event. He asked if I had received my invitation.  I said that I had not received the card in the mail. Apparently the invitations were sent by email this time. He said not to worry that my information was in the computer.

The invitation arrived the next day. The invitation clearly states that it "is an exclusive offer just for you and cannot be shared." Possibly they don't want people sharing the invitations.


Yet again I don't know what to buy. I am not interested in any of the bags or wallets. I would consider getting some jewellery. There is a necklace and ring that I like.

*25% off entire purchase from September 17 to September 26, 2010 at any Coach store or online at www.coach.com

No comments: