Monday, September 13, 2010

TIFF 2010: Day 5

I did not have any films scheduled today for the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF). It was a day to run errands and to get things done that I will not be able to get to until the festival is over.

On one of my stops today I found an item I first purchased back in the fall of 2007 in Paris. I went into Noah's Natural Foods store today and by accident I found the organic ginger candy that I bought in a health food store in Paris.

I loved the candy so much that I regretted not buying more than one tin.  I did not know that the candy was sold in Canada. Now I know where I can find them. However, I do not know if they are sold at all locations of Noah's Natural Foods. I found it at the Yonge and Eglinton location. I usually shop at the Yonge and Bloor location and have never seen them.


No comments: