Monday, January 24, 2011

Canada Post Comparison Shopper

Online shopping made easier for Canadians.



There is nothing a shopaholic likes more than getting a deal.

I was looking online for a new digital camera to replace the one that I dropped. I found a camera that I liked on the Black's website. The only problem that I had was that you had to spend $400 to get free shipping. I didn't want to pay for shipping. I decided to go to a Black's store near my office. They did not have the camera in stock. They called another store, and they were also sold out.

I remembered that I had bookmarked the website Canada Post Comparison Shopper. I had never used the website before. I decided to give it a try. It was quite easy. I entered the item that I was looking for and reviewed the search results for various stores. I was happy to find the same camera ten dollars cheaper on the Amazon Canada website. I ordered the camera last Tuesday and it arrived two days later.

I will definitely be using this website more often.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome find, thanks for letting us know about Canada Post's Comparison Shopper. It at first seems odd that they are providing this service, but after using it, I wish everything at Canada Post.ca was this good.