I am not referring to the 1989 deep-sea adventure movie by James Cameron, but the inside of my handbag(s).
Merriam-Webster definition:For the last couple of months I have not been carrying a cosmetic bag in my handbag. I get bored easily with my cosmetic bags, so I am always changing them. Now when I put a lip gloss in my purse, it is never to be seen again. The larger the bag the harder it is to find anything.
1. The bottomless gulf, pit, or chaos of the old cosmogonies
2. an immeasurably deep gulf or great space
In the top image above I have taken a picture of a few of my cosmetic bags:
- Stila - purchased years ago from Sephora
- Marc Jacobs Daisy
- Pout (burgundy with pink bow) - no longer in business
- Green with butterflies - purchased at Accessorize
- Dior - I received it when I had a makeover
Yesterday I received my Avon order which I had forgotten about. I purchased the mark red expandable cosmetic case to hold my brushes. The search continues...