Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Impulse Shopping


Everyday on my way into work, I pass a perfume store that also sells handbags. Today I noticed a bag that I had to stop in to look at quickly. I had just purchased my lunch and wanted to get back to the office to eat it while it was still hot. It was a brown patent leather bag from Chinese Laundry. It was chained down so I could not get a good look at the bag. I told the salesperson that I would come back after work. I returned to the store, but she must have been on break as the doors were closed. I thought that it was a sign not to buy the bag. I am guilty of impulse shopping.

This evening when I was reading my emails I almost jumped out of my chair when I read the email from chachasamples.com that they were having a sale until December 3rd. Just one more day to decide if I should get a new bag. Early birthday gift for myself.

P.S. By the time I posted this blog the item that I wanted at chachasamples.com was sold. It has not been my day.

No comments: