Sunday, December 14, 2008

One of A Kind Christmas Show 2008


My sister and I went to the One of a Kind Show on December 7, 2008 in Toronto. It was the last day of the show and I was hoping that it would not be too busy. We saw some great jewellery and recycled products. However, I was on the hunt for soap that I purchased at the Spring 2007 show from Skinlicious. The soap is handmade soap at a great price for 8oz bars - $6.00 a bar or 4 for $20.00. I also bought a pair of earrings from Manifest Design.

The following vendors also hand some great items. I made sure to pick up their business cards so I could check out their websites:

Mehoi - buttons, magnets, swing pads
Bathwerks - bath products
demo - handmade glycerin soap
Heather Buckmire - artisan jewellery and accessories
Klutch - handbags by hand
Rat Girl - hand drawn jewellery
LUprints - hand printed designs on textiles & clothing
Baggage - recycled leather handbags

The next show in Toronto will be from April 1-5  2009 at the Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place





No comments: