Sunday, April 19, 2009

Longchamp Paris

French brand offering handbags, travel bags, luggage, wallets, briefcases, small leather goods and fashion accessories.

LE PLIAGE



I remember seeing this bag in either the Galeries Lafayette or Le Printemps in Paris. The name Longchamp sounded familiar, but I could not remember where I had seen the name before. It must have been a magazine ad. I recently saw someone on the subway with the bag. I am determined to get one on my next trip to Paris. So much to see and do in Paris and so little time.

You can also create your own Le Pliage bag online and have it delivered.
  1. Select the Le Pliage model
  2. Select the length of the handles
  3. Select 2 colours of the finishing of your metallic accessories
  4. Select embossing or embroidery


Ceci est un IT Bag

The square shaped bags use the same print design as real it bags such as LÉGENDE and the COSMOS bag.




LÉGENDE

Inspired by old doctors bags




COSMOS

Inspired by old travel bags from the beginning of the 20th century



1 comment:

Mers Derska said...

Longchamp is SO lovely <3

http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.com/