Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Journey To Shoppers Drug Mart

I went for a walk today to the Shoppers Drug Mart near my workplace. They have a promotion this week where you receive 15,000 Shoppers Optimum Points when you spend $75 or more on cosmetics. That is a $25 reward. 

I couldn't think of anything that I needed. This location has a beauty boutique that carries brands such as Dior, Smashbox, Benefit, Lancome, Clinique and L'Occitane. For months I have wanted to buy the Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream from L'Occitane, but it was never in stock. I don't know how I got through the winter without it. I could have gone to the L'Occitane store, but I wanted to earn Optimum Points.



I looked around the store and I saw the Suede bags. I have been building up my points for a while to use towards a large purchase. What better idea than to buy a bag with my points. I got the idea when I read the post by Fabulously "Broke"... In the City about Suede bags at Shoppers Drug Mart. I had seen the bags for maybe a year or two, but I had never purchased one. They are also available at Winners

Frida

Convertible satchel to clutch Sac a main qui se transforme en sac pochette • 17 × 13.5 × 4.25 • SRP $150.00



Currently I have 57,500 points. The next point level is 75,000.



No comments: