Sunday, April 26, 2009

Suede vs. Nintendo DS

Now that I have reached 75,000 points required to get up to $150 off at Shoppers Drug Mart I cannot decide whether I want to get the Suede bag or a Nintendo DS. I have not touched the Suede bag yet. It is behind a glass case and did not want to be tempted. Lately, I have been playing a lot of games on my iPod Touch. The Nintendo DS would be great for travelling long distances.



I think the only reason I want to get the Suede bag is that I still have not purchased a new bag yet and it is almost the end of April. I will make my decision by the end of the month. I will either have a new bag or the Nintendo DS. Either way I will be happy to say to the cashier, "I will be redeeming my Shoppers Optimum Points for this purchase."

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

If you can already play games on an iPod touch, I'd go for the bag.