Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm Blushing

I went into Sephora to buy a brush for The Multiple all-in-one makeup stick by NARS. It can be applied using your fingertip, but I would prefer to use a brush.

NARS Maui


However, I left the store with a new blush by NARS. I purchased the blush Taj Mahal on the left in the image below.

I usually don't leave the house without a little blush. It adds a pop of colour to my face. My favourite has been MAC Sheertone Blush Hushabye. In the summer I would use MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Ambering Rose. The blush by Yves Saint Laurent is for days when I want a subtle look.

The blush by Nars has to be the absolute best blush I have ever tried. It does not require the same amount of blush on the brush as the other brands. I figured that out the first time I applied it. It also goes well with my skin tone that has a yellow undertone.


From left to right:

  1. NARS Taj Mahal
  2. MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Hushabye
  3. Yves Saint Laurent Blush Variation #14 Rose Whisper
  4. MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Shimmer Blush Ambering Rose

No comments: