Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Never Plan A Shopping Spree

Never plan to go on a shopping spree...you will be disappointed. It is better when it happens in the spur of the moment.

I decided that I would go to the Toronto Eaton Centre this afternoon to use special offers that I had received and to do some pre-birthday shopping for myself.

1. I went to the Coach store to look for anything to purchase using the preferred customer invitation that I received. I have spent days on the website looking for an item. I had no idea what to buy. I walked around the store several times. There were items that I liked, but not loved. I left the store feeling defeated.

2. I went to Sephora to get my Beauty Insider birthday gift. I had also received a Beauty Insider coupon - $15 store coupon off $35 of merchandise. I purchased this Sephora Pure Cosmetic Bag. I was on my way to the checkout when I saw this. It is 100% natural cotton, machine washable and eco-friendly. I was not aware of Sephora's Pure line. I will have to look into that. I also had to get the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. I just finished my last tube. I love it.

Price: $18.00 online $24.00 Canadian

Image from Sephora Website

3. I went into H2O+ to purchase facial moisturizer. That was on my list of things to purchase.

4. I went into Bath & Body Works to purchase the True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Body lotion. I was a good girl. I did not take the blue bag that the staff give you to fill up with items you only realize you put in the bag until you get to the cash register.

I guess my horoscope was right today - Sagittarius are strongly advised today to keep their money in their pocket because once you start spending there will be no stopping you.

No comments: