Sunday, December 27, 2009

Boxing Day Shopping




I spent all day in bed on Boxing Day. I woke up and had breakfast and felt that I was coming down with a cold or flu. I decided to go back to bed. I did not plan to spend the whole day in bed. Before you knew it the sun had set.

I was not planning on going Boxing Day shopping. I think the last time I went Boxing Day shopping was back in 2005. The sales are not any better the day after Christmas than they are prior to Christmas. For the last couple of years I have found great deals online. This year on Christmas Eve I finally purchased the KitchenAid mixer that I have wanted for a VERY long time.

Future Shop's Boxing Day sale started online on December 24th at 8:00pm. I have wanted one for many years, but was holding out for a great deal.

KitchenAid Custom Edition 4.26L Stand Mixer (White) on sale for $179.99. It took about 45 minutes to checkout. The item was sold out after I made my purchase. I was not the only one that thought that it was a great deal. I can't wait for it to arrive.  I can start baking again.


No comments: