Thursday, July 3, 2008

MAC Cosmetics

There was a time when the only cosmetics I purchased were from MAC. This included foundation, blush, lipstick, lip gloss, concealer and eye shadow. MAC carried products for women of all colours. Then I discovered products from other cosmetics lines such as Cargo and Benefit. Recently, I have not been happy with the products that I have. Last year I purchased a lip gloss that gave me a rash on my lips. I have found myself dumping products and switching to other product lines. With the entrance of Sephora onto the market, there are so many products in one location to compare. My Fafi makeup case has been replaced by my Daisy Marc Jacobs makeup case. Sorry MAC, but I am no longer a true believer. 

I do have three products that I still love:

  • Hushabye Sheertone Blush
  • Ambering Rose Sheertone Shimmer Blush
  • Refined Deeper Bronzing Powder

No comments: