Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Not to Wear

I am half way through my 30 day challenge and I have tried to keep my mind off of bags. I stay away from the bag section at Winners and I do not go to the cha cha website everyday like I used to. Lately, I have been doing a lot of people watching. The following is what I have observed:

(1) I have found candidates for "What not to Wear". Too many people wearing clothes that do not fit

(2) I lived through the 80's so I do not want to live through it again

(3) When will the big bag craze end. I used to be the only person carrying a big bag before this craze began. Every other person is carrying the TNA bag from Aritzia. What do they have in there? They will end up like me and have to go to a chiropractor for years with no results.

(4) Your shoe does not have to be the same colour as your bag. Today I saw someone with neon green shoes and bag.

(5) I do not follow trends so I am very tired of seeing guys and girls wearing the Houndstooth Desert Scarf otherwise known as the Kaffiyeh. It is a traditional symbol of Palestinian nationalism. Unless you are aware of the cause do not wear the item. That is like people wearing t-shirts with the image of Che Guevara.



No comments: