Monday, August 4, 2008
30 day challenge is over
The 30 day challenge is finally over. I did not buy any new bags in the month of July. I actually gave three bags away.
The following is what I was able to do during the month:
1) I read a good book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and I am reading the next book in the series New Moon.
2) I got a manicure at B.Skin event, but I did not let my nails dry and my nails smudged.
3) Took a knitting class at Americo Original. I am knitting myself a bag.
4) Took my SLR camera out of the closet. It is very big and heavy. I have not purchased film yet.
5) Still need to find a bathing suit.
6) I took another yoga class using the Passport to Prana. I would like to take another hot yoga class.
7) I did not purchase the iPhone. I am happy with my iPod Touch.
Task for August - search for the perfect bag!!!!!!!!!