Monday, August 4, 2008

30 day challenge is over

Yahoo! Avatars

The 30 day challenge is finally over. I did not buy any new bags in the month of July. I actually gave three bags away.

The following is what I was able to do during the month:

1) I read a good book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and I am reading the next book in the series New Moon.

2) I got a manicure at B.Skin event, but I did not let my nails dry and my nails smudged.

3) Took a knitting class at Americo Original. I am knitting myself a bag.

4) Took my SLR camera out of the closet. It is very big and heavy. I have not purchased film yet.

5) Still need to find a bathing suit.

6) I took another yoga class using the Passport to Prana. I would like to take another hot yoga class.

7) I did not purchase the iPhone. I am happy with my iPod Touch.

Task for August - search for the perfect bag!!!!!!!!!

No comments: