Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Not a Plastic Bag


Today I finally purchased the "it" bag of 2007 "I'm Not a Plastic Bag" by Anya Hindmarch. I tried to purchase the bag last year when it was available at Holt Renfrew. Little that I know that there would be so much interest in the bag, that buy the time I arrived at the store in the afternoon that it would be sold out. I was told that there was a line up outside of the store before the store opened. The bag that I purchased is probably a fake, but I don't care. It is not too big and not too small. A great size to fit a book, lunch and a newspaper. The handles seem very sturdy. It will come in handy to carry the book that I am currently reading - Breaking Dawn which is over 700 pages.

The bag is available on ebay. The price ranged from $48 to $118 (Canadian). I paid $23.99.

No comments: