Monday, August 11, 2008

Serenity Now




For three hours today I was relaxed and pampered at the Elmwood Spa. It was my first visit to the Elmwood Spa since their renovation. When you walk in you are greeted by friendly staff and a nice warm towel. On each floor there are staff to greet you. When you want to get away and be stress free, the best thing to do is to go on vacation. If you don't have the time or money to go on a vacation the second best thing to do is to go the spa where someone else will look after your needs. I experienced the Serenity Spa retreat which included a manicure, pedicure, light lunch and water therapies. This is only my second pedicure. The first pedicure was years ago also at the Elmwood Spa, so I am not able to compare it to other experiences. I was hoping for a more relaxing massage. That was the whole point of getting the pedicure because my feet are so tired. I do not get manicures as I do not want to ruin my nails when I was dishes. This was my third manicure for the summer and each time my nails smudged before I left the premises. Overall, it was a very relaxing afternoon. I would recommend the Elmwood spa if you are looking for a spa experience in Toronto. However, the Ste. Anne's Spa would be my first choice if you want to get out of the city.

All hands and feet services include a home care kit. At checkout I was given a gift bag which included the Elm Line Herbal Tea and the Elm Line Hydrating Body Lotion.

No comments: