Saturday, March 21, 2009

Winners Spring Event


I do most of my shopping at the store Winners. There are times when I do not have the time or patience to go to the mall to wander from store to store. What I love about Winners is that it is one stop shopping. You can find footwear, accessories, clothing, bed and bath products, home decor and so much more in one spot. Of course my first stop is the incredible handbag section. However, not each store is the same. Some locations will have better items, so you have to shop around. In my opinion the best location is at College Park in downtown Toronto. Some people say that they do not like hunting for stuff. It is worth it because you find great items at amazing prices.

When I have time and I go to Winners on a Saturday afternoon I can do a bit of damage to my bank account. There is a Winners near my office, so I will wander in on my lunch. Most of the women in the area have the same idea. Now that the weather is getting better, it will be a zoo.

Style Expert Lynn Spence showcases the best of Winners' spring ladies and menswear looks on Cityline's Fashion Friday.

The following link will direct you to the Winners segment on the CityLine website: http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid3215207001/bclid4589259001/bctid15374867001

No comments: