Saturday, April 24, 2010

South St. Burger Co.


Back in March I received my BzzAgent package for the South St. Burger Co. Bzz Campaign. I signed up for the campaign as I love hamburgers. 

It has taken a while for me to visit a location as there aren't any near where I live. I decided to go after work one day prior to a workout. Not a good idea. I had never heard of South St. Burger Co. prior to the campaign, so I was interested in trying a new burger.

I was pleasantly surprised by the decor of the restaurant. It is not what you would expect from a burger joint. Unfortunately, my experience was not as good as the decor. 
  1. The customer service was not that great.The cashier seemed like she did not want to be there. 
  2. I have never paid so much for a hamburger, drink and onion rings before. Over priced!!! I had a $10 meal voucher and I still had to pay 17 cents. 
  3. The burgers are cooked to order so I had to wait for the burger to be cooked. I was starving. 
  4. The company praises itself for having many condiments, but I like my hamburgers simple -  ketchup, mustard, relish, lettuce and pickles. Nothing fancy.
  5. I did not like the roll. It was not similar to other competitors.
  6. I loved the onion rings. They were made with red onions. Best thing about the meal.
Overall, considering that South St. Burger Co. is not located near my home or office, I may not visit a location again. When I told my sister that I went to the restaurant she was interested in my opinion. I told her what I thought, but I do not know if it will influence her decision to go to South St. Burger. She does not eat a lot of fast food.

I have some coupons that I will share with co-workers, friends and family.  

No comments: