Back in March I received my BzzAgent package for the South St. Burger Co. Bzz Campaign. I signed up for the campaign as I love hamburgers.
It has taken a while for me to visit a location as there aren't any near where I live. I decided to go after work one day prior to a workout. Not a good idea. I had never heard of South St. Burger Co. prior to the campaign, so I was interested in trying a new burger.
I was pleasantly surprised by the decor of the restaurant. It is not what you would expect from a burger joint. Unfortunately, my experience was not as good as the decor.
- The customer service was not that great.The cashier seemed like she did not want to be there.
- I have never paid so much for a hamburger, drink and onion rings before. Over priced!!! I had a $10 meal voucher and I still had to pay 17 cents.
- The burgers are cooked to order so I had to wait for the burger to be cooked. I was starving.
- The company praises itself for having many condiments, but I like my hamburgers simple - ketchup, mustard, relish, lettuce and pickles. Nothing fancy.
- I did not like the roll. It was not similar to other competitors.
- I loved the onion rings. They were made with red onions. Best thing about the meal.
Overall, considering that South St. Burger Co. is not located near my home or office, I may not visit a location again. When I told my sister that I went to the restaurant she was interested in my opinion. I told her what I thought, but I do not know if it will influence her decision to go to South St. Burger. She does not eat a lot of fast food.
I have some coupons that I will share with co-workers, friends and family.