Sunday, April 4, 2010

One Of A Kind Show Spring Show 2010

Winner: One of a Kind Toronto Tickets

This is the second time that I won a pair of tickets to the One of a Kind Show. I also won tickets for the Christmas Show last year. When I read the email I had forgotten that I had entered the contest on the blog Lipstick Powder N Paint.

A friend and I went to the show on Saturday. It was not as busy as I expected. It made it a whole lot easy to browse the aisles.  These are pictures of the items that I purchased.

Foxy Originals - Wearable Words Bracelet "Live, Love Laugh"



Spa Sisters - Bath & Body Products (1st time at the show)

The vanilla fudge body meringue spells AMAZING!!!




I could not go to the show without getting this handmade soap.



Cha Cha - White Pouch

I added one more item to my collection of Cha Cha bags.





I discovered a new handbag company. I saw the most GORGEOUS handbag. I had to walk away before I was tempted to make a purchase. If I purchase one handbag this year I would buy one of their bags. I wish I had taken a picture.


55 Mill St., Historic Distillery District Studio 111, 
Toronto Ontario Canada
Tel: 416.888.8270

No comments: