Friday, April 16, 2010

tokidoki at Sephora

I just found out a couple of days ago that tokidoki is at Sephora. The Tokidoki designs are created by Italian artist Simone Legno. The Japanese inspired designs are available at Sephora in a new makeup and accessories line. I was familiar with the tokidoki images as I have two tokidoki LeSportsac bags.

I went to the Sephora in the Eaton Centre in Toronto. The makeup bags and kabuki brush were already sold out. I asked the cashier when the products were available. She said that they had them for about 2 to 3 weeks. I did not receive any notice that the products were available. I think that the characters are cute, even at my age. I was also told that the designer would be in the store sometime in May.

I was able to purchase a few items:

Nail Files - 3 Nail Files and 1 Nail Case 

 Sugar Free Mints

 Prisma Lip Gloss Ciao Ciao (not the colour shown below) 

Images from Sephora

No comments: