Sunday, January 25, 2009

Carol's Daughter


Lisa Price started making bath and body products in her kitchen in Brooklyn. In 1993 she started selling her products at flea markets and craft fairs with an investment of $100. The products immediately sold out. In 1999, Lisa opened her first store. She has received support from celebrities such as Mary J. Blige, Jay-Z and Jada Pinkett Smith

The products are natural and smell amazing. You must try the Love Butter. I used the Gelee de Soleil Browning Oil when I went on my Caribbean Cruise. I was looking for a natural alternative to sunblock as I seem to break out when I use them. I happened to pop into Honey Fig in Toronto and was quite happy that they carried some Carol's Daughter products. It was suggested that I try the Gelee de Soleil Browning Oil. It smells amazing. It is enriched with palm kernel oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, mango butter and avocado butter.

The products are available at the Carol's Daughter website and at Sephora.

No comments: