Monday, January 12, 2009

Golden Globe Awards


It has been almost 6 months since I started working on the bag that I was knitting for myself. I decided to watch the Golden Globe Awards last night which was three hours long as I can never find the time to knit. For some strange reason I find it easier to knit while watching television.

The awards show started at 8:00pm. By 8:10pm I noticed that something was wrong. I made a mistake that I could not fix. I have never completed a project before using circular needles. I did not know what to do. Should I go back to the store Americo Original and ask them for help or unravel the work I had done. I am a beginner knitter. I have only made scarves. Nothing difficult. The bag only required the knit stitch, so it should have been simple. I made the hard decision to unravel the project. It took 20 minutes. For the rest of the evening I just watched the ball of yarn. What to do now?

Happy to see Kate Winslet win two Golden Globe Awards. I first saw her in Heavenly Creatures. Great actress.

I must see Slumdog Millionaire.

No comments: