I would like wish all of my friends, family and readers all the best in 2009. I would also like to thank everyone that sent me emails and comments. I am glad that you enjoy the blog.
When I look back on 2008 the time seems to have gone by so quickly. The few memories that I have are getting deep tissue massages. Hopefully 2009 will be filled with more memorable events.
These are a few highlights from 2008:
- I went to the Ste. Anne's Spa for a spa day in March and I had another spa day in August at the Elmwood. I love to be pampered.
- I started the blog back in May when I was just playing around with blogger.
- In June I went to my first hot yoga class. I enjoyed the class in spite of all the sweat.
- The iPhone was finally available in Canada in July, but I was quite happy with my iPod Touch. I also did not want to break my contract with my cellphone provider.
- Bath & Body Works finally opens a store in Canada in September. I never understood why they did not offer shipping to Canada.
- I started taking aquafit classes in October. I cannot swim, but I get a great workout.
- I went on a Caribbean Cruise in November. The weather sucks in Toronto. I wish I were somewhere warm.
- One of the biggest events of the year was the election of Barack Obama as the next president of the United States.
- The finally highlight of the year for me was winning the handbag giveaway from That's a Fabulous Handbag. The bag should arrive next week.