Saturday, January 10, 2009

One Week



It has been a long week. I am finally able to get out of my bed. At least I was able to access my email on my iPod Touch. The boredom drove me crazy. When not sleeping I would be on my MacBook.

The first thing that I want to do before I go back to the office is go to Starbucks. For some strange reason, I was craving Starbucks and Kettle Chips. Thankfully, my sister was kind enough to buy me some Kettle Chips on Friday. The bag is done. Now all I need is a grande latte from Starbukcks with whip cream.

I ventured out of the house today to gets some fresh air. I did not want the blast of Arctic Canadian air to hit me first thing Monday morning. It would be a shock to the system. I went to the local mall which does not have much, but it was better than nothing. It was odd not spending any money for one week. My bank must have thought that something was wrong. I just bought two pillows and I got a great deal for a duvet cover at the Bay which was originally priced at $99.99. It was marked down to $49.99. When the salesperson rang up my order it was $29.99. That was all I could handle for the day. I hope I don't go crazy spending next week.

No comments: