Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Abyss



I am not referring to the 1989 deep-sea adventure movie by James Cameron, but the inside of my handbag(s).

Merriam-Webster definition:
1. The bottomless gulf, pit, or chaos of the old cosmogonies
2. an immeasurably deep gulf or great space
For the last couple of months I have not been carrying a cosmetic bag in my handbag. I get bored easily with my cosmetic bags, so I am always changing them. Now when I put a lip gloss in my purse, it is never to be seen again. The larger the bag the harder it is to find anything.

In the top image above I have taken a picture of a few of my cosmetic bags:
  • Coach 
  • Stila - purchased years ago from Sephora
  • Marc Jacobs Daisy
  • LeSportsac
  • Pout (burgundy with pink bow) - no longer in business
  • Green with butterflies - purchased at Accessorize
  • Dior - I received it when I had a makeover
Yesterday I received my Avon order which I had forgotten about. I purchased the mark red expandable cosmetic case to hold my brushes. The search continues...


1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I love the green w/ butterflies :)

Thanks for favouriting my blog! Will add you once Reader works